Community Forums

Thread: Build package failed

Build package failed

Hello,

I'm trying to build a .msi with repackager but the build is always failing. Those are the errors I get :
    ISDEV : error -7184: The Value column of the Registry table includes characters that are not available on code page 1252: "*???"
    ISDEV : error -7184: The Value column of the Registry table includes characters that are not available on code page 1252: "*???"
    ISDEV : error -7184: The Value column of the Registry table includes characters that are not available on code page 1252: "*?? ????"
    ISDEV : error -7184: The Value column of the Registry table includes characters that are not available on code page 1252: "*?? ????"

Can someone help me please? I also attached the build log.

Thank you very much !
    Attached Files Attached Files