Community Forums

Thread: Admin Studio 2018 - loadinjectiondriver failed. error 577

Admin Studio 2018 - loadinjectiondriver failed. error 577

When I am running repackager, I am getting error message "loadinjectiondriver failed. error 577" I go all the way through and get the MSI built, but it is not producing the results that should have been captured. The install removes the old app as instructed through the command line when running the repackager, but the msi created does not and does not run silent as should. And it does not remove the old application.

HELEP HELP

Hi,

I had the same issue on windows10 when running standalone repackager. For me the trick was start win10 with disable driver signature enforcement as described here:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disab...cement-windows

Just selected this option with F7 key on proper screen after rebooting with holding down the shift key. After rebooted I also enabled the connection to internet but I guess it is not necessary.
    Tamas

Quote Originally Posted by RichardWalker View Post
    When I am running repackager, I am getting error message "loadinjectiondriver failed. error 577" I go all the way through and get the MSI built, but it is not producing the results that should have been captured. The install removes the old app as instructed through the command line when running the repackager, but the msi created does not and does not run silent as should. And it does not remove the old application.

HELEP HELP

Admin Studio 2018 - loadinjectiondriver failed. error 577

Hi

For me on win10 the trick was:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disab...cement-windows

I ran in "disable driver signature enforcement". After booting up I also enabled internet on the clean computer (I'm not sure it is necessary). When running standalone repackager monitoring went well.

Tamas