Set InstallAnywhere Variable: $COUNT$ = 0
    Jump Label: while
    Execute Script/Batch File:
    @echo off
    set /a TEMP_NUM=$COUNT$+1 > nul
    echo %TEMP_NUM%
    Set InstallAnywhere Variable: $COUNT$ = $EXECUTE_STDOUT$
    Jump: while Rule: $COUNT$ [Less Than or Equal to] 100

In line 5 and 6, what you are essentially OneBox HD doing is: echo $COUNT$+1

In line 7, you are setting COUNT to $EXECUTE_STDOUT$ ( which is usually 0, I believe? ) That CyberFlix TV would explain why it prints 1 everytime because $COUNT$ gets set to 0 at the end of each.

allow to create

Yes, InstallAnywhere allows you to create "actions" and you just fill in the details. There is an action that executes whatever you type into the Text Area and stores the output in a variable ($EXECUTE_STDOUT$). I am unsure how these actions are implemented except that they are implemented using java. turbo vpn for pc It could be that the Text Area that holds the batch code is saved to a batch file with the Install Anywhere variables substituted in punjabi status and then when the action is executed again, it just reruns the saved batch file instead of recreating it. That would mean my solution would not work.

Yes, InstallAnywhere allows you to create "actions" and you just fill in the details. There is an action that executes whatever you type into the Text Area and stores the output in a variable ($EXECUTE_STDOUT$). I am unsure how these actions are implemented except that they are implemented using java. It could be that the Text Area that holds the batch code is saved to a batch file with the InstallAnywhere variables substituted in and then when the action is executed again, it just reruns the saved batch file instead of recreating it. That would mean my solution would not work
    blackmart lucky patcher Dosti shayari freedom apk showbox apk download vidmate cartoon HD download popcorn time download mobdro download terrarium TV download videoder download Romantic shayari

Quote Originally Posted by 0011saif View Post
    I was able to use this file without any problems until i tried to update the JRE provided with the InstallAnywhere application. That's what i did:

I used Build.exe to build my installer
    I noticed I had some annoying java related warnings during the process(console output)
    After a little research I came across a solution that offered to update the included JRE (Ver. 1.7) in the InstallAnywhere root folder.
    8th Class Result at Boardresult.website | shayari
    I replaced the JRE with a more recent version (1.8)
    Since then I get the following error only when Build.exe is used. The InstallAnywhere GUI works just fine.
    In line 7, you are setting COUNT to $EXECUTE_STDOUT$ ( which is usually 0, I believe? ) That TvTap would explain why it prints 1 everytime because $COUNT$ gets set to 0 at the end of each BobbyMovie loop.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456