Community Forums

Thread: Direct Editor Table Search Doesn't Stop...

Direct Editor Table Search Doesn't Stop...

Hi all,

When I search the tables in directory the search does not stop. All the panes are flashing with string patter finds, but it keeps going and doesn't stop so I can analyze things.

How can I get the search to SLOW Down!!
    Any help is GRRRRRReatly Appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak3 View Post
    Hi all,

When I search the tables in directory the search does not stop. All the panes are flashing with string patter finds, but it keeps going and doesn't stop so I can analyze things.

How can I get the search to SLOW Down!!
    Hi Superfreak,

Generally search feature in any application will do search & display the results.Here in InstallShield it'll try to search and spot if any match found else it'll end up saying no matches found.Hopefully this is expected behavior

Thanks,
    Jenifer

Quote Originally Posted by Jenifer View Post
    Hi Superfreak,

Generally search feature in any application will do search & display the results.Here in InstallShield it'll try to search and spot if any match found else it'll end up saying no matches found.Hopefully this is expected behavior

Thanks,
    Jenifer
    Yes, I think I jumped the gun on this one. The way the search was running, it was pausing at certain points briefly and I was thinking it was getting hits on the search criteria, but continuing.

I'll have to keep my eyes out for the nothing found message.
    Any help is GRRRRRReatly Appreciated!