Community Forums

Thread: SCCM Normalization Error: task_id cannot be NULL, please provide valid task_id @l_sub

SCCM Normalization Error: task_id cannot be NULL, please provide valid task_id @l_sub

When we try to run a normalization on our SCCM data we get the following error:

task_id cannot be NULL, please provide valid task_id @l_subscription_id2578 Create NC_UNSUB_MAP table(PUBLISH

Which then stops the normalization. The product is ultimately useless if this normalization fails.

Hi Brian,

Are you still facing this issue?

-Vinod

Quote Originally Posted by vinodvenkatiah View Post
    Hi Brian,

Are you still facing this issue?

-Vinod

Hello,

I was able to apply a FlexDP update which seems to have fixed the issue. However, now I'm having difficulty getting FlexDP to work as expected with FNMS 2018 R1. The import from FlexDP to FNMS dumps the data into "Unrecognized Evidence" versus anywhere meaningful. Is this expected behavior?

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcelraft View Post
    Hello,

I was able to apply a FlexDP update which seems to have fixed the issue. However, now I'm having difficulty getting FlexDP to work as expected with FNMS 2018 R1. The import from FlexDP to FNMS dumps the data into "Unrecognized Evidence" versus anywhere meaningful. Is this expected behavior?

Brian
    Are you seeing a message like this(attached screenshot) in the System Health Dashboard?
    Name:  SHD.PNG
Views: 31
Size:  26.1 KB