Community Forums

Thread: Javascript - Open source web based visualization platform

Javascript - Open source web based visualization platform

Hi All,

I am working on an open source web based platform to visualize complex experimental datasets of embryogenesis in an easy and beautiful way.

This is part of a collaboration between the Center for Data Arts at the New School and Princeton University, and it is supported by the Mozilla Science Lab.
    I think that OMERO would be the perfect tool to organize the database, in terms of data upload, data storage and permission setting, and OME-TIFF is most likely the best microscopy image data format.

However, I am new to it and I am not sure yet if it communicates well with a javascript based visualization interface. Do you know if there are similar projects? Any feedbacks are welcome!

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    https://www.openmicroscopy.org/commu...php?f=4&t=8256

case study examples

Open-Source Data Visualization Tools

Data visualization is helping companies worldwide to identify patterns, predict outcomes, and improve business returns. Visualization is an important aspect of data analysis. Simply put, data visualization conveys outcomes of tabular or spatial data in a visual format. Images have the power to capture attention and convey ideas clearly. This aids decision-making and drives action for improvements.

Best Regards,
    BalaKrishna VoIP Phone