Community Forums

Thread: The Installer cannot run on your configuration. It will now quit. On IA 17, IA 15

The Installer cannot run on your configuration. It will now quit. On IA 17, IA 15

Hi I have a persistent error with an Windows exe that I create with IA 2015 SP1 and IA 2017 for Win 10 and Win server 2016. - The Installer cannot run on your configuration. It will now quit.

EXE created on IA 17, IA 15 for platform OS win 10, Server 16. My IA 15 , 17 is Installed on a windows 7 machine.

The installer created with same rules, works fine on Windows 7 , Win 2008 R2 , RHEL 5 & 7.

I even have the Gold support licence but unsure how to use it.

Debug Steps
    1. Tried changing the compatibility of the installer Run in Win 10 or Server 16 to Compatibility mode for Windows7 or Windows8 but no luck.
    2. Created a new EXE on IA17 and IA 15 both , added Installer rules for both Windows10 and 2016.
    3. While installing Hold CTRL

During installation held CTRL key for Debug logs. I tried to debug the steps while installing EXE on windows10 machine and below is operating system name and version logging into console. (So JDK is not reporting the wrong version)
    os.name == Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
    os.version == 10.0.15063

The console log says loading failed for billboard_defaultNew.png image.
    Error:
    ZGGfxUtil.loadImage: loading failed for:
    com/zerog/ia/installer/images/billboard_defaultNew.png
    RepositoryManager: Trying fallback repository location...
    Showing a rules failed dialog.

This is critical blocker for me and can any one help ?
    Last edited by sohan.karira; 01-18-2018 at 01:39 PM.

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? my premier credit card
    Last edited by Sienna527; 11-28-2018 at 12:29 AM.

This site uses cookies to make your browsing experience better.