Community Forums

Thread: Flexera Practice Guides, what are they?

Flexera Practice Guides, what are they?

I see that a Flexera ProTips email that has a review of Flexera Practice Guides. I don't know if these are good continuing education offerings or a sale pitch for additional software and/or content. I don't want to sent staff to the meetings if they won't get value from the sessions.

Does anybody know if the practice guides are available for existing customers with Flexera licensing or if they will be a up-charge offering?

Flexera Practice Guides

Amy here, with the Customer Success team - this isn't a sales pitch . These guides will be available to customers and this is just the beginning of this Learning series. This first session, on Thursday will provide an overview of how the guides were created and their structure. On the 11th of January we'll dive in!

Quote Originally Posted by dsalter View Post
    I see that a Flexera ProTips email that has a review of Flexera Practice Guides. I don't know if these are good continuing education offerings or a sale pitch for additional software and/or content. I don't want to sent staff to the meetings if they won't get value from the sessions.

Does anybody know if the practice guides are available for existing customers with Flexera licensing or if they will be a up-charge offering?

Thanks for the information Amy!