Installshield seems to now be actively working to find reasons not to build my project. I finished coding weeks ago, and your installer refuses to work.

Today's errors:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Source Suppression State
Error -6003: An error occurred streaming 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2015LE\SetupPrerequisites\Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express SP1 System CLR Types (x86).prq' into setup.exe ISEXP : error : -6003: An error occurred streaming 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2015LE\SetupPrerequisites\Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express SP1 System CLR Types (x86).prq' into setup.exe
Build

Severity Code Description Project File Line Source Suppression State
Error -7066: Your project contains a reference to the InstallShield prerequisite C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2015LE\SetupPrerequisites\Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express SP1 System CLR Types (x86).prq; however, this file cannot be located. Either remove the InstallShield prerequisite from your project, or locate this file. ISEXP : error : -7066: Your project contains a reference to the InstallShield prerequisite C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2015LE\SetupPrerequisites\Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express SP1 System CLR Types (x86).prq; however, this file cannot be located. Either remove the InstallShield prerequisite from your project, or locate this file.
Build
---
Now I was told that to make this work, I need to have the 64 AND 32 bit SQL Stuff, but the 32 bit will not install on my system.
FURTHERMORE
I don't see ANYWHERE where this "thing" (dll? fully installed product? something else?) is called out in my installer.

WHAT I'D REALLY LIKE.
- I'd like to know what part of the installer calls this product out, and how I can remove the reference.
- I'd like to know how to build an installer such that it installs the correct (x64 or x86) version of anything I reference in my project.
- I'd like to have my installer load these external references from Microsoft, and not have to build them all into my setup
- I DO NOT WANT the installer to "fail" if stuff (like reportviewer or SQL Server CLR types) is not there, I just want it to figure out what it needs and get it.
Name:  preprequisites.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  108.3 KB