Community Forums

Thread: Unexpected "Please wait..." messages in console mode after upgrade from IA 2013

Exclamation Unexpected "Please wait..." messages in console mode after upgrade from IA 2013

After upgrading from IA 2013 to 2017 the following messages appeared in console mode:

===============================================================================
    Please Wait
    -----------
    ===============================================================================
    Please Wait
    -----------

I've tried to set showPleaseWaitPanel property to false for all objects but it has no effect.
    I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Andrey Kalinin

Are all the materials and item libraries from det old version automatically included in the upgrade version? Can the old 2013 version still be used when 2017 version is installed?

I actually submitted this bug (they think enhancement but I think otherwise) to IA awhile ago. IOJ-1811765

I hope they fix it for IA 2018 (I didn't see it in SP1).

It is very annoying. I was forced to regress to IA 2015. It leaves a mess on the console and looks very unprofessional. I found it odd the support rep seemed surprised that I wouldn't want to display a message.

Yes, you can install two different IAs on the same machine.