I did an upgrade by following the documentation.
Most of the functionality works but the license generation fails.
This is the process output, the site ui also reports it.
We are issuing licenses via web services and that operation is now unusable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am using the same vcg from the previous installation. I also have vcg's that are created with 12.11, they also fail in the same way.

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.Writer.<init>(Writer.java:88)
at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.<init>(OutputStreamWriter.java:130)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.VcgProcessPool$VcgProcess.<init>(VcgProcessPool.java:145)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.VcgProcessPool.createProcess(VcgProcessPool.java:81)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.VcgProcessPool.allocateProcess(VcgProcessPool.java:74)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.VcgProcessPool.executeCommand(VcgProcessPool.java:32)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.VcgProcessPool.executeCommand(VcgProcessPool.java:28)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.FlexVcg.generateCertificate(FlexVcg.java:182)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.FlexNetGeneratorImpl.generateLicense(FlexNetGeneratorImpl.java:74)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.LicenseTechnologyImpl.dispatch(LicenseTechnologyImpl.java:822)
at com.flexn
et.operations.services.LicenseTechnologyImpl.generateLicense(LicenseTechnologyImpl.java:814)
at com.flexnet.operations.services.GeneratorRequestImpl.generate(GeneratorRequestImpl.java:372)
... 72 more