Community Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No ability to edit newly created posts?

No ability to edit newly created posts?

I don't see any option to edit my post on the InstallShield 2015 Express forum. Should there be one? The FAQ said the ability is controlled by the admin and the posting permissions summary shows that I have the permission to do it.

You should have the ability to edit your post. It's possible it was sitting in the moderation queue and you couldn't edit it but I don't see your post in the moderation queue now. A moderator may have already approved it. Can you confirm if you can see the "Edit Post" option now? Should be in the lower right corner of your post. (Note: only your first 3 posts are moderated. After that you no longer need approval.)

I still don't see that option but there might be a time limit. I'll edit this post if I can and add an edit note.

Quote Originally Posted by william.faulk View Post
    I still don't see that option but there might be a time limit. I'll edit this post if I can and add an edit note.
    Nope, I just have the quote and add-to-quote icons.

I just made a change to your account. Can you try again? You might have to log out and log back in though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast