Community Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Java VM pack OracleJRE8u5_windows(x86) is not i18n vm pack

Java VM pack OracleJRE8u5_windows(x86) is not i18n vm pack

Hi,
    We recently changed our VM pack to OracleJRE8u5_windows(x86) available at http://www.flexerasoftware.com/produ...ubtab/vm-packs
    Now we are not able to see the language selection drop down in splash screen when we run the installer on localized machine.

Previously we used SunJRE170u10_Win32 and there was no issue. we used to get language selection drop down in splash screen.

The download page has link that says Microsoft Windows I18N, but its not giving language selection drop down.
    When we debug, it throws an error "USING NON I18N VM ON NON-LATIN SYSTEM: OPTION NOT SUPPORTED, WILL DEFAULT TO ENG
    LISH"

Any one know what the issue is?

We have the same issue on InstallAnywhere 2013. Moving to InstallAnywhere 2014 helps.

Using non i18n vm on non-latin system: Option not supported, will default to eng lish

Hi,

I am getting the same error "USING NON I18N VM ON NON-LATIN SYSTEM: OPTION NOT SUPPORTED, WILL DEFAULT TO ENG
    LISH" as mentioned in the description.
    I updated VM from 1.7.0_72 to 1.8.0_25 and started getting this issue while launching the installer.

Facing same issue

I am also facing same issue, if you found solution, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by anilkernel View Post
    Hi,
    We recently changed our VM pack to OracleJRE8u5_windows(x86) available at http://www.flexerasoftware.com/produ...ubtab/vm-packs
    Now we are not able to see the language selection drop down in splash screen when we run the installer on localized machine.

Previously we used SunJRE170u10_Win32 and there was no issue. we used to get language selection drop down in splash screen.

The download page has link that says Microsoft Windows I18N, but its not giving language selection drop down.
    When we debug, it throws an error "USING NON I18N VM ON NON-LATIN SYSTEM: OPTION NOT SUPPORTED, WILL DEFAULT TO ENG
    LISH"

Any one know what the issue is?

Java VM pack OracleJRE8u5_windows(x86) is not i18n vm pack

Hi,
    I am also facing same issue , have anybody found solution for it.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast