Community Forums

Thread: Prerequisites Not Being Installed

Prerequisites Not Being Installed

I checked the prerequisites that I want to install. They say they're installed locally. They're set to extract from the setup.exe and the setup.exe got bigger when I did this. When I build the setup.exe I don't get any error messages. When I run setup.exe I don't get any error messages. But when I run my program is says the mfc110.dll is not installed.

I hope someone can help me get this. I've been working on it for days now.

You probably need to include the Visual C++ 11.0 MFC merge module to install mfc110.dll.
    Hidenori Yamanishi - Senior Software Engineer - Flexera Software: InstallShield Team

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kent1 View Post
    I checked the prerequisites that I want to install. They say they're installed locally. They're set to extract from the setup.exe and the setup.exe got bigger when I did this. When I build the setup.exe I don't get any error messages. When I run setup.exe I don't get any error messages. But when I run my program is says the mfc110.dll is not installed.

I hope someone can help me get this. I've been working on it for days now.
    Hi. I had some problem like yours with mfs 100 dll error missing file. And to solve it you can reinstall your software, but if it doesn't help then I recommend use some fix dll tool for example this one: http://fix4dll.com/mfc100_dll. A month ago it helped me and certainly will help you too.