Welcome to the InstallShield 2014 Community Forum.
Here are links to some key KB articles and documentation about InstallShield 2013:
- InstallShield 2014 Release Notes
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 2013 or Earlier
- InstallShield 2014 Known Issues
- InstallShield download and license instructions—All of the InstallShield downloads are available in the Flexera Software Product and License Center. This includes installations for InstallShield, Standalone Build, redistributable files for the InstallShield prerequisites, .NET language pack prerequisite files (.prq), InstallScript objects, and InstallShield Collaboration. Visit this site to learn how to sign in to the Product and License Center and obtain your downloads.
- Q200900: Functionality Notes for the Evaluation Version of InstallShield—If you have not purchased a license for InstallShield, you can install it and use it for a limited number of days without activating it. When you are using InstallShield in this scenario, it operates in evaluation mode, and some of its functionality is not available. This KB explains those evaluation-mode limitations.
- Q200878: Activation of InstallShield 2010 and Later—Explains activation-related concepts and terms. It also presents specific timeframes and other details for activation of node-locked licenses of InstallShield.
- Q200867: Troubleshooting InstallShield 2010 and Later Activation Issues
- InstallShield End-User License Agreement (EULA)
- Technical White Papers
Note: If you are upgrading a project from InstallShield 2012 Spring or earlier to InstallShield 2014, also see the following help topics to learn about changes that may affect your projects:
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 2012 Spring or Earlier
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 2012 or Earlier
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 2011 or Earlier
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 2010 or Earlier
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 2009 or Earlier
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 2008 or Earlier
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 12 or Earlier
- Upgrading Projects from InstallShield 11.5 or Earlier