I've built a workflow in WFM 2013 that contains an automatic rollback trigger, and my phases are all numbered by 10s. When I query the table AMS_WFMajorItemTpl I see the phases I created, plus some additional items that are numbered either x9 or x1. The x1 entries have a WFMajorItemType of 1000, while the x9 entries have a value of 1010. By comparison, the x0 phases I created have a WFMajorItemType of zero and the AdminStudio phases have a WFMajorItemType of 40. It looks to me as thought the value of 1000 (the x1 entries) is used to identify the branching conditions, but I'm not clear on what the 1010 value is used for. For example, I have a phase I created called Select Package Type with a sort order of 70, but there is also an entry called *Package Type with a sort order of 69. *Select Package Type has no PreviousItemId (all zeroes) but does have a NextItemId which points to the correct phase (SortOrder 80)

Name:  WFM2013.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  96.2 KB

After that long winded explanation, the reason I ask is I am trying to create a custom SQL report to identify workflows that have rolled back from the automatic trigger point. The data items in the trigger point step do not get recorded so I can't query on their value (This is a testing phase with a Pass/Fail radio button). I cant use the field AMS_Application.WFIterationCount, because this gets incremented if the workflow is rolled back at any point, not just on the Pass/Fail automatic trigger.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Ken