Community Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AdminStudio Phase stops workflow from advancing

AdminStudio Phase stops workflow from advancing

I have an Adminstudio phase in my workflow. All boxes in the process assistant are checked and WFM shows the phase as 100% complete, but the workflow will not advance to the next phase. Any suggestions?

Hi Ken,

What is the AS project name, you are having problems with? I mean what is the selection you make in step 5 as per this article --> http://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/a...gWorkflow.htm?

Thanks!
    Alpesh
    Flexera Software Technical Support

WFM problem

The project shows up correctly in the Process Assistant tab, whether I follow the steps in this article or create it from WFM. It just doesn't advance the WFM workflow once the AdminStudio side is 100% complete. I tried to upload a screenshot but was unable to do so.

I will suggest look at the wftblTemplate and wftblTemplateTasks tables in the database. Count the number of steps in the template in AS client UI for the workflow you are seeing the issue with. Then run the query against the wftblTemplateTasks table in the database to find out, how many steps are there? If there are more steps (probably duplicate in the database), then delete them directly from the database.

I will suggest doing this in backup copy of the database.

Thanks!
    Alpesh
    Flexera Software Technical Support

The direct query shows 22 steps in the AdminStudio process. The AS UI also shows 22 steps when it creates the project. I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of WFM but I still get the same results. All AdminStudio process boxes are marked as complete, WFM shows it as 100% complete, but the WFM workflow does not advance to the next phase. I double checked the WFM workflow to make sure all the next phase links are correct.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast