Community Forums

Thread: Importing Non Windows Devices from SCCM 2012 SP1 into FnMP 9.2

Importing Non Windows Devices from SCCM 2012 SP1 into FnMP 9.2

SCCM now includes the capabilities to manage/inventory non windows devices such as MAC and Linux. When importing the data from SCCM the applications file evidence %.app does not get imported. I know you can modify the custom reader to retrieve the files. My question is has anyone been able to successfully import the data and use it to manage licenses or even get the software listed for these devices? I have run into issues and believe part of it may be due to previously imported %.app evidence through a custom connector.

Request for support

Quote Originally Posted by jcallen View Post
    SCCM now includes the capabilities to manage/inventory non windows devices such as MAC and Linux. When importing the data from SCCM the applications file evidence %.app does not get imported. I know you can modify the custom reader to retrieve the files. My question is has anyone been able to successfully import the data and use it to manage licenses or even get the software listed for these devices? I have run into issues and believe part of it may be due to previously imported %.app evidence through a custom connector.

Hi jcallen.

We are experiencing similar issues which you are encountering, wondering if we may be able to help each other. Please contact me at 6462941057 if possible.