Community Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting strings:'/lib/libc.so.6': no such file error on Linux IA64 machines

Thank you everyone for the response. After so many months, I opened an incident with Installanywhere and they agree that this is an issue with Installanywhere and its fixed in latest versions.
    As we are planning to use IA2011Sp3, I tested this with new version and things are working fine. On Linux-64 bit machine, 32 bit installer is working fine and not giving any errors as it was the case when I was using IA2009Sp1.

Need to resolve this issue

hi I am facing the same issue while launching IA2008 application...

Please provide some solution asap...
    Thanks...
    Vivek Garg
    Newgen Softwares

Quote Originally Posted by kulde01 View Post
    Thank you everyone for the response. After so many months, I opened an incident with Installanywhere and they agree that this is an issue with Installanywhere and its fixed in latest versions.
    As we are planning to use IA2011Sp3, I tested this with new version and things are working fine. On Linux-64 bit machine, 32 bit installer is working fine and not giving any errors as it was the case when I was using IA2009Sp1.
    kulde01, I have the same problem, which VM did you use to fix it? I'm using IA2011Sp3 and I tried with all the vm's from here -> http://www.flexerasoftware.com/produ...s.htm#LINUX_64

Thanks in advance!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123