InstallAnywhere 2010 Released!!!
Today on February 17, Flexera software launched InstallAnywhere 2010 to the market. InstallAnywhere 2010 introduces application installation lifecycle management – breakthrough functionality for non-Windows platforms which enables end users to add, remove and repair product features as required, dramatically improving the overall experience.
InstallAnywhere 2010 Enterprise and Standard Editions are available for purchase or for download if you have a current maintenance contract.
What’s New in InstallAnywhere 2010
• Maintenance Mode
○ Add or remove features to previously installed products and repair broken installations in both graphical and console mode installers.
• Instance Management
○ Manage and restrict end users from installing multiple copies of your application on the same machine.
• Build Configuration & Tags
○ Manage multiple configurations for different product editions and internal releases with a single installation project.
○ Rollback installs interrupted by error or user cancellation; returning the system to its original state to avoid incomplete and / or corrupt product installation.
• Uninstall Phase Exposure
○ Easily customize the application uninstaller using the new uninstall view in the Advanced Designer.
More information about the release can be found in the Release Notes:
Try InstallAnywhere 2010 for free!
Register now for the upcoming webinar “What's New in InstallAnywhere 2010"
Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 2pm ET / 1pm CT/ 11am PT