InstallAnywhere Training Course
The Acresso InstallAnywhere course will provide you with a solid understanding of the installation terminology and process involved in using the InstallAnywhere product to design and set-up a cross-platform installation.
This course will discuss the basics of the installation environment, and how to create, design, and implement your product installer, followed by building and testing your release images. The class continues by addressing advanced topics such as debugging, console and silent installations, merge modules, and working with custom code.
Who Should Attend
InstallAnywhere is appropriate for software engineers responsible for converting a finalized software product into an installable package that can be delivered to end customers. At the completion of the course, you will be able to use the InstallAnywhere products to successfully build multiplatform installation packages.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to create and organize your files and data into an installation project
- How to use InstallAnywhere’s actions to make system changes
- How to customize your installer’s appearance
- How to build release images from the GUI or command line
- How to deploy you installers in GUI, console, and silent mode
- How to extend InstallAnywhere with custom code and panels
You can find more information on this course including an in-depth overview of the curriculum and information on the schedule and registration at