Community Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Install .net Framework 2.0

Lightbulb Install .net Framework 2.0

How shall we install .net framewrk 2.0 in the target machine if it is not already present using redistributables..... and prereqisites
    please suggest me!.....:
    Regards
    Jayakumar Natarajan

Under Redistributables area locate the prereq, check the box to include in your setup (if you don't have it, it should prompt you to download it.) Also see the help for more info.
    Mark Rainey
    Intuit Real Estate Solutions

installscript .net 2.0

My machine with installshield 2008 does not have an internet connection. Where can i find the .net 2.0 redistributable package in order for it to appear in my module list?

I checked the CD and they are not there. You will have to download them on another machine that has access and copy them them to your IS machine. Acresso usually has all of them bundled in a prereq msi to simply things.
    Mark Rainey
    Intuit Real Estate Solutions

any chance you know where on this site i'd find that msi? I can't seem to locate it. And then I'd be able to check the box in installshield 2008 module view for .net 2.0? Would it be easier if i just add dotnetfx.exe as a prerequisite for the install? (i have a custom install action that calls a c# dll which needs .net 2.0)

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast