PDA

View Full Version : Is it appropriate to post jobs here?

Alex Macmillan
05-29-2002, 06:27 PM
If this is the appropriate space to let AdminStudio folk know of job prospects, please read on. If not, please advise or redirect me!

I'm a recruiter looking for 2 contractors to work in downtown San Francisco for 3-6 months+. You must have AdminStudio expertise (preferably 3.0) and will be working on a Windows 2000 rollout as part of a small team for a large financial institution.

If you have strong AdminStudio skills and this sounds potentially of interest, please get back to me with a copy of your resume. Ideally you will be very local and be free of visa restrictions.

The pay is likely to be in the $40-55/hr range depending on skills and experience and whether you are W2 or incorporated.

Thank you.

Jiffle
06-14-2002, 08:55 AM
Competent people on Adminstudio 3.x doesn't exist, better start looking for Jesus for a miracle, it would be easier !

pardesh
06-23-2002, 11:13 PM
yeah i m having good experience on InstallShield Tools(AdminStudio,Professional,Developer and MultiPlatform Editions)..i have worked for product and project installations.i live in india and working for a software firm.

kenmckinney
07-01-2002, 03:44 PM
I'm curious as to whether you've been able to fill this position. I make more money than you are offering doing InstallShield Developer 7 contracting work. You're asking for a skill that is less common, and offering less money for it.

-Ken McKinney