PDA

View Full Version : Photo Montage - "Third times a charm!"

afterman
05-27-2002, 06:26 PM
Shawna / Kim,

Both of you have helped me in figuring out an audio issue with a "slideshow" of images. I have come across one final problem and I have attached the montage demo for you to evaluate.

The issue is that once the user is on the scene that has the "gallery" of images, the mouseover actions do not work UNTIL you click on at least one of them. From that point on, all mouseovers work correctly. When you go out of the scene and back into it again, the same thing occures....no mouseovers show up until at least one of them is clicked on.

Can you take a quick look at the montage.zip file and respond to this issue?

Thanks,

Afterman

KimberlyH
05-28-2002, 11:50 AM
I am testing out the demo you have posted and am having difficulties reproducing the issues you describe. To help me test this further it would be best to know what operating system you are testing the demo on.

I look forward to hearing from you.

afterman
05-29-2002, 06:01 AM
Kim,

Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 2.

When you click on the first link in scene #1 it takes you to scene #2 where the montage resides. If you move your mouse around the scene, none of the mouseovers turn to the "on" state UNTIL you click on ONE of the mouseovers first, then everything becomes normal.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks for the quick reply as well.

Afterman

KimberlyH
05-29-2002, 10:14 AM
I have been able to reproduce this issue on 1 out of 3 systems. I am looking into this further to see what may be causing the problem. I will post more information as it becomes available.

All the best,