PDA

View Full Version : I got a problem...

IonHunter
04-17-2002, 04:26 PM
Ok, here's my problem...

I built my demo. Everything works great and I love the DemoShield program. But, I have one issue that is keeping me from handing out the CD for testing.

I have a few buttons that are simple links to open a webpage. While viewing the web page, the demo in the back ground goes blank, buttons and all!! Only thing that is still shown is the background image, nothing else.

What is causing this? Is there a way to fix it or prevent it from happening? It's not just my computer but every computer I have tried it on, all with different configurations. The only actions that happen when clicking the button to open a web page is "pause demo", go to the URL, and a click sound. This happens on the mouse up action. I had this happen once when launching an application as well, but hasn't happened recently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

KimberlyH
04-17-2002, 04:30 PM
Would it be possible for you to send a copy of the demo so I can see how it is set up and view what is happening when the browser is launched?

Also, what version of DemoShield are you working with?

What operating sytems have you tested this on?

I look forward to hearing from you.

IonHunter
04-17-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by KimberlyH
Would it be possible for you to send a copy of the demo so I can see how it is set up and view what is happening when the browser is launched?

Also, what version of DemoShield are you working with?

What operating sytems have you tested this on?

I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm using 7.01 Eval. Version

I have tested it on:

Windows XP Pro with IE 6
Windows 2000 Pro with IE 6
Windows 2000 Server with IE 6
Windows 98SE with IE 5.5sp2

How would I go about sending this to you?

Thank you for the quick responce too!

IonHunter
04-18-2002, 10:58 AM
...?

KimberlyH
04-18-2002, 03:09 PM
You can send the demo file either by zipping it up and attaching it to a post in this community or by uploading it to our ftp server at:

ftp://ftp.installshield.com/incoming

Username: anonymous
Password: your email address

All the best,