PDA

View Full Version : Wizard templates and screen size.

qwik93awd
04-08-2002, 04:24 PM
I was wondering if there are other templates available for downloading?

If the existing templates that came with version 7.01 were available in larger screen resolution?

I can change the screen resolution but then I have to move all the menu buttons on each page to where they need to go and the demo does not look as clean as I cannot position each on in an identical place.

If there is a way to use grid coordinates or something like that other than drag and drop to position buttons in the same spot on each screen that would be helpful to know.

Ron

KimberlyH
04-09-2002, 09:46 AM
Currently, the only templates available for DemoShield are those that come with the full version of DemoShield 7.0x. These templates are created in two different formats - Windowed (with dimensions of 640x480) and Full Screen (with a base resolution of 640x480).

The Windowed templates will appear as a windowed demo with dimensions of 640x480. They are created with these dimensions because this is the lowest expected resolution a user may view the demo at.

The Full Screen demos will scale to full screen based on the resolution the end user is running at. The demo is created at a base resolution of 640x480 and will scale up to the resolution of the end user.

If you are looking to create a demo at a higher resolution you may want to consider creating a blank demo and then incorporating in the graphics you want to use.

I hope this helps.