PDA

View Full Version : Import by Reference

liat faragi
03-26-2002, 04:41 AM
I have created a project, in which all the images are not “import by reference”. As soon as I moved the images or changed the folders’ names, it was no longer possible to open the project’s file.

I’m currently using Demoshiled 6.7

Could you please instruct me how to create a project and move the project’s and/or images location without damaging the project?

Thanks
Liat

KimberlyH
03-26-2002, 12:52 PM
You mention that you are no longer able to open the demo file. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to open the file? If not, what exactly is happening when attempting to open the demo?

Have you downloaded and installed the latest maintenance release for the DemoShield 6.7 version? If not, I would highly recommend doing so. You can download the latest release from the following URL: http://www.installshield.com/downloads.

I hope this helps.

liat faragi
03-31-2002, 02:37 AM
Thanks for responding!

1. I was trying to download the latest release and I got this message: “This Update is already incorporated into your version of the product, there is no need for you to download the update. Please contact Technical Support if you have any questions”.

2. The message I got when I opened the project (after I moved the images or changed the folders’ names) was: “Could not locate the DBD file associated with this project. Do you want to browse for a new demo?”

3. Can you also explain what is the “training materials” in the download center?

Thanks,

Liat