PDA

View Full Version : Background musik

SimonTS
03-15-2002, 01:11 PM
is it possible to make a "background" music what loop in a demo...

At this time i have a musik that be launch at the start page, but i can't find a tip for re-launch this track when is end.

Can someone help me?

Shawna
03-15-2002, 01:27 PM
If you are using a QuickSound Object, under the QuickSound Styles tab of the Object properties, there is an option called "Repeat sound playback".

If you are using the Streaming Media Object, under the Object Syles tab there is a "Loop Playback" option and you can choose to loop continously.

I hope this helps.

jeffmace
08-13-2002, 01:04 AM
Whether I use Quick Sound or Streaming Media, I can not get my 300kb .mp3 to loop.. The only time i got it to start over is when i clicked on the left mouse button.... Is there something that I am missing?? I added the .mp3 into the resources so its not linking to anything and I choose it to loop continuously or repeat.. It doesn't seem like there is too much more to do than that.

Any ideas would be greatful.

Thanks

Shawna
08-13-2002, 07:43 AM
Can you post your demo here so that I can take a look at it? If it is over 2MB, you can upload it to our ftp server at ftp://ftp.installshield.com/incoming/demoshield. If you upload it there, tell me the name of the file and when you have uploaded it.