PDA

View Full Version : Setting actions in mutiple selected objects

Man@Work
03-03-2002, 01:00 AM
I have a Tutorial with Prev and Next buttons for user selection to move through a scene. I would like to be able to bind the left and right arrow keys on the keyboard to these buttons (hotspots). I use the key bind of right arrow for Next and left arrow for Prev
based on the buttons 'left mouse up' event, which is where the desired action is. All is well. The problem is I have maybe 10 to 15 of these buttons on each scene. Is there a way to select all the next buttons and assign the key bind to the left mouse up of the buttons (hotspot) when the right arrow on the keyboard is pressed or must I do them all one at a time? I am concerned that you are going to tell me I must do them all one at a time.

Shawna
03-04-2002, 10:31 AM
You can copy and paste your buttons, and that will create an identical button with the same Actions assigned to it. Therefore, you can create one Next button and one Prev button and copy and paste them as many times as you need them.

I hope this helps.

Man@Work
03-04-2002, 10:58 AM
Thanks, I'll use that approach next time. But, for now I have an existing demo, so I set each one individually.