PDA

View Full Version : BDE 4.51 Support, When?



NewsArchive
02-09-1998, 01:00 AM
When can we expect to see support for BDE 4.51?
--
Thomas Miller
BSS Accounting & Distribution Software
BSS Application FrameWork
BSS VCL Pack

http://www.bss-software.com

NewsArchive
02-11-1998, 01:00 AM
Hi Thomas,
You should see support for BDE 4.51 very soon. I can't promise any dates
though.
--
Rich
InstallShield Software Corp.


P.S. Our website, http://www.installshield.com/, covers a wide range of
resources for your installation development. Read technical whitepapers,
view documentation or search the Knowledge Base to get support information
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

tmiller wrote in message <34DF5D3C.4A0D127B@bss-software.com>...
>When can we expect to see support for BDE 4.51?
>--
>Thomas Miller
>BSS Accounting & Distribution Software
>BSS Application FrameWork
>BSS VCL Pack
>
>http://www.bss-software.com

NewsArchive
02-11-1998, 01:00 AM
Soon is a week, a couple of weeks, a couple of months?

TIA

InstallShield Corp. wrote:
>
> Hi Thomas,
> You should see support for BDE 4.51 very soon. I can't promise any dates
> though.
> --
> Rich
> InstallShield Software Corp.
>
> P.S. Our website, http://www.installshield.com/, covers a wide range of
> resources for your installation development. Read technical whitepapers,
> view documentation or search the Knowledge Base to get support information
> 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
>
> tmiller wrote in message <34DF5D3C.4A0D127B@bss-software.com>...
> >When can we expect to see support for BDE 4.51?
> >--
> >Thomas Miller
> >BSS Accounting & Distribution Software
> >BSS Application FrameWork
> >BSS VCL Pack
> >
> >http://www.bss-software.com

--
Thomas Miller
BSS Accounting & Distribution Software
BSS Application FrameWork
BSS VCL Pack

http://www.bss-software.com

NewsArchive
02-12-1998, 01:00 AM
Hi Thomas,
It's in testing now. I'd say a couple of weeks.
--
Rich
InstallShield Software Corp.


P.S. Our website, http://www.installshield.com/, covers a wide range of
resources for your installation development. Read technical whitepapers,
view documentation or search the Knowledge Base to get support information
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

tmiller wrote in message <34E25FB2.B9880D11@bss-software.com>...
>Soon is a week, a couple of weeks, a couple of months?
>
>TIA
>
>InstallShield Corp. wrote:
>>
>> Hi Thomas,
>> You should see support for BDE 4.51 very soon. I can't promise any dates
>> though.
>> --
>> Rich
>> InstallShield Software Corp.
>>
>> P.S. Our website, http://www.installshield.com/, covers a wide range of
>> resources for your installation development. Read technical whitepapers,
>> view documentation or search the Knowledge Base to get support
information
>> 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
>>
>> tmiller wrote in message <34DF5D3C.4A0D127B@bss-software.com>...
>> >When can we expect to see support for BDE 4.51?
>> >--
>> >Thomas Miller
>> >BSS Accounting & Distribution Software
>> >BSS Application FrameWork
>> >BSS VCL Pack
>> >
>> >http://www.bss-software.com
>
>--
>Thomas Miller
>BSS Accounting & Distribution Software
>BSS Application FrameWork
>BSS VCL Pack
>
>http://www.bss-software.com

NewsArchive
08-11-1998, 12:00 AM
Will this work with IS 5.0 ? IS Express ?

NewsArchive
08-12-1998, 12:00 AM
On Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:50:33 -0700, "Steve" <Bigdogs2000@hotmail.com>
wrote:
>Will this work with IS 5.0 ? IS Express ?

Express has the C++Builder 3 object which has full support for BDE 4.51.
For the Delphi 3 object you can include the additional DLL (IDDA3532.DLL)
manually, and modify the IDAPI.CNF in the redist directory to change the
DAO drive.

InstallShield 5.1 has support for BDE 4.51. If you download Maintenance
Release 2, you will get the BDE 4.51 Template as well. The template is also
downloadable from our website at http://support.installshield.com.

Stefan Paetow
InstallShield Software Corp.