PDA

View Full Version : Build package failed

Spilot23
10-31-2018, 03:17 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to build a .msi with repackager but the build is always failing. Those are the errors I get :
ISDEV : error -7184: The Value column of the Registry table includes characters that are not available on code page 1252: "*???"
ISDEV : error -7184: The Value column of the Registry table includes characters that are not available on code page 1252: "*???"
ISDEV : error -7184: The Value column of the Registry table includes characters that are not available on code page 1252: "*?? ????"
ISDEV : error -7184: The Value column of the Registry table includes characters that are not available on code page 1252: "*?? ????"

Can someone help me please? I also attached the build log.

Thank you very much !