PDA

View Full Version : Concurrent license and TFS Build fail

LightStamp
07-28-2017, 01:15 PM
I've written a TFS build definition that builds an integrated IS2016/VS2015 project sln which in turn builds the overall solution and should produce DISK1 output including the setup. we have a concurrent license here such that we all have to be "out" of VS2015 or the standalone IS2016 before someone can use the license. The errors I'm getting are as follows:

Getting three of these errors

"Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\InstallShield\2016\InstallShield.Tasks.dll' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Confirm that the declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask. [c:\Builds\4\s\Source\Delek\Install\SCU\SCU.isproj]
2017-07-27T19:43:56.7826488Z "c:\Builds\4\s\Source\Delek\Sell-IT Plus Install.sln" (default target) (1) ->

Process 'msbuild.exe' exited with code '1'.

Anyone else run into this? Is it because the actual build is going on on a build box?

I've turned in a ticket to Flexera and a engineer is supposed to be contacting me but haven't heard from them yet.

TIA
Harry