PDA

View Full Version : No ability to edit newly created posts?

william.faulk
07-08-2016, 07:55 AM
I don't see any option to edit my post on the InstallShield 2015 Express forum. Should there be one? The FAQ said the ability is controlled by the admin and the posting permissions summary shows that I have the permission to do it.

AdminCherylV
07-08-2016, 08:20 AM
You should have the ability to edit your post. It's possible it was sitting in the moderation queue and you couldn't edit it but I don't see your post in the moderation queue now. A moderator may have already approved it. Can you confirm if you can see the "Edit Post" option now? Should be in the lower right corner of your post. (Note: only your first 3 posts are moderated. After that you no longer need approval.)

william.faulk
07-08-2016, 08:22 AM
I still don't see that option but there might be a time limit. I'll edit this post if I can and add an edit note.

william.faulk
07-08-2016, 08:23 AM
I still don't see that option but there might be a time limit. I'll edit this post if I can and add an edit note.

Nope, I just have the quote and add-to-quote icons.

AdminCherylV
07-08-2016, 09:13 AM
I just made a change to your account. Can you try again? You might have to log out and log back in though.

william.faulk
07-09-2016, 09:18 AM
I can edit now, thanks!

Edit: I edited

sawgata
04-03-2018, 01:53 AM
Hi,

I just created a login and activated from my mail id but once i logged in i am able to see posts but not able to create a new query as post.

Thanks
Sawgata

AdminCherylV
04-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Hi Sawgata,
Which forum are you trying to post to? You were able to post to the feedback forum so it seems you have the ability to post. Wondering if it's the forum you're trying to post to.

Hi,

I just created a login and activated from my mail id but once i logged in i am able to see posts but not able to create a new query as post.

Thanks
Sawgata

pooja.achiever
07-20-2018, 03:32 PM
I just made a change to your account. Can you try again? You might have to log out and log back in though.

Hi,

I have created my account just a while ago. I am not able to post any query.

Regards,
Pooja