PDA

View Full Version : Referenced by two projects but the reference for only one is created.

izm43l
01-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Ive searched for few hours but cant find the answear for the following

i have two projects in the solution, both have the reference to the same dll and both need the same reference in the folder with them. [they are in the diferent folders in the instalation]

Ive added the primary outputs for both projects to the right folders. Both references have set Copy Local to True. But when the setup is done. So i would expect the both references appear in the primary output location

note:

we are using TFS build. And my collegue told me that TFS puts all files in one directory and something has to handle them to the final locations? I couldnt find any information about this either.
Im not creator of the setup, hes..gone so i cannot get this information in case its somehow custom made.
My 1st online question, so im sorry for the typos or not being very exact. I hope you get the point.
It creates the references OK if i build it localy, however.. if i use automated build which is using msbuild, the 2nd reference is not created in the installation

is there option or something in the IS that im missing?