PDA

View Full Version : XSLT Error on Transforming IA.iap_xml

Jeff Morse
03-16-2015, 04:44 PM
I have inherited an XSL stylesheet that I am trying to use to transform at build time my project file's version integers and strings. I am not very familiar with XSLT but I do have this working. Almost. Version numbers and strings are properly transformed and the new property file loads/builds in IA. However, its top 5 lines are missing 2 line-endings. Before applying the transform I have the typical IA projectfile header like so:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- This script was automatically generated using InstallAnywhere 2011 Enterprise, Build 4208
DATE: Mon Mar 16 17:09:44 EDT 2015 -->
<InstallAnywhere_Deployment_Project increments="2552">

After the transform those lines look like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!-- This script was automatically generated using InstallAnywhere 2011 Enterprise, Build 4208
DATE: Mon Mar 16 17:09:44 EDT 2015 --><InstallAnywhere_Deployment_Project increments="2552">

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? I would like the header to remain unchanged. I have attached a zip file containing the stylesheet, original IA.iap_xml and ant build script (xslt-test.xsl, xslt-test.iap_xml & xslt-test-build.xml).

Please help!

-Jeff