PDA

View Full Version : Error -6248

gibjoan
07-10-2011, 09:21 AM
I am getting thes -6248 errors and when i try to follow the link to the knowledgebase article- i get a blank Flexera screen. This one component, "mTech_eRecorder" of my install project is not installing properly - otherwise my instllation is fine. Thankks for any help you can offer.
___
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Infragistics.Shared.v5.3.dll, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.v5.3.dll, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.v5.3.dll, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTabControl.v5.3.dll, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Infragistics.Win.v5.3.dll, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Interop.ADODB, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Interop.VBIDE, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file Microsoft.Vbe.Interop, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe
ISEXP : warning -6248: Could not find dependent file office, or one of its dependencies of component mTech_eRecorder.exe