PDA

View Full Version : Website Registration problems

vinnytheviking
01-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi

I'm trying to register for Install Shield 2010 LE but every time I get to the complete registration bit the screen freezes.

I haven't received any confirmation emails either. And have tried several times with different browsers.

Are people still able to register for this product so that we can build setup files in visual studio 2010 ?

thanks

Vinny

AdminCherylV
01-25-2011, 11:19 AM
Vinny,
Apologies. We are having a problem with the portion of the form that grants access to the Limited Edition Forum. If you fill out the form and don't check that last box it will work. I can then manually add you to that Limited Edition Forum while we are trying to get a fix in place.
Cheryl

AdminCherylV
01-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Vinny,
We have fixed the problem and the form is working properly again. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Cheryl

phatfield
06-28-2012, 02:51 PM
The registration site looks to broken yet again.

Script errors kick out when opening the page. Two of those scripts are responsible for populating drop-down lists. Without the ability to select from the list, the form requirements can't be met.

Visual Studio 2010, IE9, Firefox13, Chrome... all have the same problem.

devbalic
07-23-2012, 03:49 AM
Hey thanks there to retrieve the registration process.. i guess it wont be a problem here on wards.. I was about to do the same. :D

Paul Schirf
10-15-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm attempting to download the InstallShield Limited Edition. I've completed the form, and pressed the download link, and while I'm thanked ... I get nothing. I now see that there is a notice that the site is down. (1:30pm EST, Oct. 15th, 2013)