PDA

View Full Version : Flexera Work Environment

ditka6873
06-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi All,

Was hoping I could find some info about Flexera and the work environment from both a company persective but also from an IT, HR, and executive level perspective. How is the company from a financial standpoint? How bout work environment, corp culture, management style? Any info would be great as I cant find anything on line. Thanks.

Charlie

pv7721
06-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Not sure what is the connection with the community site, but from my point of view, as a simple user, is that all this kind of information pertains to the company inside information (and Flexera Software is a private company). You may find some information on the Internet, but definitely not on these forums...

xprt4y
07-14-2010, 11:29 AM
I was "backstage" in like 1999, 2000 or 2001 IIRC when I went to Schaumburg for Basic MSI then Advanced MSI training the year later. The people I met were in support, software development, and management and were extremely nice. I think I had Robert Dickau for Basic MSI and Viresh Batia for Advanced MSI and they were great too. It's been about ten years, I'm surprised I remember it :)

It's probably a really nice place to work....speaking of which:

http://jobs-flexera.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1

pv7721
07-19-2010, 06:37 AM
According to his LinkedIn profile, Robert Dickau is still with Flexera Software (I think he also dropped on the forums from time to time). Speaking of which, if you use LinkedIn you could find out Flexera software employees.