PDA

View Full Version : FREE LE Download -Problem with website?

SIOK_Online
04-14-2010, 07:05 PM
http://mktg.flexerasoftware.com/mk/get/is2010le

Tried with different machines, and different browsers.

Call tech support, in Schaumburg, IL.

their Tech 'couldn't FIND specified website' and said that they don't support LE, anyways.

Register here to post.

Now, to spread the word.

http://siokonline.com/downloads/is-le.png

AdminCherylV
04-15-2010, 01:29 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. This is now working properly again.

tenebrae
04-22-2010, 11:28 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. This is now working properly again.

Now is it?

Registration/Activation
An error has occurred while attempting to process your registration.

No details on what went wrong were provided...

Regards,

tene

DebbieL
04-23-2010, 08:34 AM
tene,

The issues were resolved. Users should now be able to register for the Limited edition and obtain the download. Are you trying to register? Did you encounter issues? If so, can you describe what went wrong?

Thanks.

cgabriel
10-11-2010, 08:02 AM
The issue does not seem to have been permanently resolved. After I complete and submit my registration info, I get a page with a boilerplate header and no content (most notably no download link).

adamsharif
10-11-2010, 09:34 AM
I too have had issues today - I need to install the InstallShield 10 LE components pretty urgently but when I try to register, upon clicking "Complete Registration" I receive error messages each time...

The latest one: "An error has occurred while attempting to process your registration."

And so, I'm not able to a) download the software or b) obtain my registration key

Considering the fact that I need to create an installer to distribute within our Company today and it is 15:28 here in England, I'm a bit annoyed!

AdminCherylV
10-11-2010, 11:21 AM
We were facing network issues and this has now been resolved. The form is working again now.

tom1
10-24-2010, 04:43 PM
For the last 2 days I have tried to enable InstallShield Limited Edition and registration is not working. I get the error:

dherron
10-25-2010, 12:13 PM
I get the same error. Registered me as a user but did not give me the option to download the limited edition.

For the last 2 days I have tried to enable InstallShield Limited Edition and registration is not working. I get the error:

AdminCherylV
10-25-2010, 12:14 PM
The form is back up and working properly again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

JLindberg
01-24-2011, 05:05 AM
The form is now down and not working properly again.
"An error has occurred while attempting to process your registration."

AdminCherylV
01-24-2011, 12:32 PM
The form is back up now.

germano.dagostino
03-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Hello,

I have this error message while trying to download the LE version:

The email with login data arrived almost in real time with no problems.

Thank you.

Nino

fishnet37222
03-22-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm also getting a message saying there was an error processing my registration.

DebbieL
03-22-2011, 09:53 AM
Can you try again? The registration is working at this time. Thanks!

jchamb2010
07-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Sorry to raise the dead on this one,

But I also cannot download the LE version.

After about 45 seconds of loading i get

Error: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

at the top of my screen and then what looks like a standard 404 error page.

The URL I'm using is the one I was forwarded to directly from VS2010 -- http://mktg.flexerasoftware.com/mk/get/is2010le

Any help on this subject would be great.

Thanks,
John

AdminCherylV
07-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi John,

We've got a new link. Please use this: http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio

The redirect we had in place seemed to be down but is working now. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheryl

mrandrewdbrock
07-29-2011, 11:51 AM
I have been trying to register the limited edition for 2 day's. I have not received an email or a registration number. can anyone help?

Thank you
~Andy~

ammargaffar
07-30-2011, 02:36 AM
Hello there,
I complete registration form, but when I clicked on download now a new blank page is appears, the download doesn't started!
I checked my email, and I received mail message includes registration key and link for download.
I tried it using IE/Fire Fox/Chrome, but download is never started!

Please advice