PDA

View Full Version : Converted project from version X to 09 got warnings now

FrostadataPeter
10-02-2008, 06:05 AM
As the title says i converted a project from X to 09 and now i get some warnings...

ISEXP : warning -4354: The build was unable to extract COM information from the file \\server01\INCOMMING\NetDrive\Alla\Ombord Data\Underlag för MSI\Systemfiler\OLEAUT32.DLL in component OLEAUT32.DLL. Please ensure that the file is self-registering and verify that the self-registration process does not fail.
ISEXP : warning -4354: The build was unable to extract COM information from the file \\server01\INCOMMING\NetDrive\Alla\Ombord Data\Underlag för MSI\Systemfiler\msvbvm60.dll in component msvbvm60.dll. Please ensure that the file is self-registering and verify that the self-registration process does not fail.

ISEXP : warning -4350: Dynamically acquired ProgId VSFlexGrid.VSFlexGrid conflicts with static data associated with component Vsflex7L.ocx. Overwriting with dynamic data.
ISEXP : warning -4350: Dynamically acquired ProgId VSFlexGrid.VSFlexGrid.1 conflicts with static data associated with component Vsflex7L.ocx. Overwriting with dynamic data.

is this some thing i should care about?

mberterm
12-04-2008, 05:39 PM
The first suggestion would be to include the appropriate merge modules instead of the bare file.

The OLEAUT32.DLL file can be found in the merge module called 'Microsoft OLE x.x'. There are 2 merge modules of different versions, so look them over.

The MSVBVM.DLL file can be found in the merge module called 'Microsoft Visual Basic Virtual Machine 6.0'.

ISEXP : warning -4350: Dynamically acquired ProgId VSFlexGrid.VSFlexGrid conflicts with static data associated with component Vsflex7L.ocx. Overwriting with dynamic data.This is ususally not something to be overly concerned with as the build process is only updating the existing information with that from a fresh extraction.