PDA

View Full Version : Unable to use InstallAnywhere forum

another_1
05-01-2007, 05:08 PM
I tried registering in InstallAnywhere forum, but no e-mail was sent to me - and I had tried 2 different addresses in 2 days.
Is this forum even active?
Not having this resource could be a factor in deciding against using InstallAnywhere in my company.

lancemaria
05-14-2007, 12:28 AM
maybe you just need for their email/instruction to be send to you... :)

another_1
05-14-2007, 12:59 PM
maybe you just need for their email/instruction to be send to you... :)

Exactly. This is what I need, and this is exactly what is not happening :)
I do not know how to make this happen.

pv7721
05-22-2007, 03:42 AM
Normally, the InstallAnywhere forum (I assume you mean this forum: http://community.zerog.com) is still active, maybe only registration is closed (but I assure you that if this is the case, it has been silently closed (i.e. it was never announced)).

everreau
07-17-2007, 04:11 PM
I am having the same problem did you ever solve this?

another_1
07-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Unfortunately, not.
I am still evaluating IA.
I guess one can contact TechSupport - I think something on the forum's website is broken - I have never recieved any e-mail as it says I will when I registered.

another_1
07-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Normally, the InstallAnywhere forum (I assume you mean this forum: http://community.zerog.com) is still active, maybe only registration is closed (but I assure you that if this is the case, it has been silently closed (i.e. it was never announced)).

I see it is active - there are new posts. But e-mail confirmation just never arrived (was never sent?) to me.
I can use my IS account to login to IA forum, but it does not allow me to post questions.

lmoulder
07-27-2007, 06:24 PM
I am having the same problem did you ever solve this?

I was having the same problem a few weeks ago. I ended up calling the support number on the ZeroG page and having someone manually create an account for me. I started with this number: +1.408.969.5589, but I don't remember what options I walked through.