PDA

View Full Version : Clearing Build Errors in 12 express

JimRich
04-24-2007, 08:06 AM
In Installshield 12 Express, when we build our project it showed an error, 1024. We corrected the source of this error, but every time a build is done the error shows. We can't clear it, and have to remake the entire program from scratch to get rid of it. Can somebody tell me how to clear old errors during a build?

JTanner3
04-28-2007, 08:15 PM
In Installshield 12 Express, when we build our project it showed an error, 1024. We corrected the source of this error, but every time a build is done the error shows. We can't clear it, and have to remake the entire program from scratch to get rid of it. Can somebody tell me how to clear old errors during a build?

Don't expect Macrovision to help with anything that is not "Premere" or "Professional". They let us poor Express users go down the drain ... just like I'm letting the evaluation version of Exp 12 go down the tube. :mad:

TsungH
04-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Have you taken a look at KB article Q107057 on error 1024 at Support (http://support.installshield.com/)?

Well, the forums are meant for user-to-user support, and not official product support channel from Macrovision. Though several individuals from Macrovision do offer voluntary (read: free) assistance here, there are just so many questions that they can help. Also, please keep in mind that not all problems, even with enough information, can be solved here.