PDA

View Full Version : Express 12 SP1

Kumagai
03-27-2007, 05:24 PM
When are we going to get a Service Pack for Express 12. Why is it that Professional and Permier have a Service Pack to address the RTM of Vista. The only reason that I got to Express 12 was that the marketing material said, "Get your installations ready for Vista with InstallShield 12...."

Just because I can say only install for Vista doesn't mean that my installation is ready for Vista.

So, when is the Express 12 Service Pack coming out?

I feel a little cheated!

Is there a way to get a refund?

Maybe it's time for the Express users to change to a different installation product, InstallAware come to mind.

Gee, not only is it Vista Ready, but it's actually cheaper!

I can't be the only one running InstallShield 12 Express on Vista and making Vista installations?

If I was the only one, then I could understand why you wouldn't create a Service Pack just for me.

All of us Express users paid good money for this product and expect to get updates and service packs to fix issues and solutions that you have not delivered on.

Kind Regards,

Kumagai :mad:

TheHouz
03-28-2007, 07:47 AM
I totally agree with all your comments. I have to find ways to work around the things missing by not having service pack 1 released

When are we going to get a Service Pack for Express 12. Why is it that Professional and Permier have a Service Pack to address the RTM of Vista. The only reason that I got to Express 12 was that the marketing material said, "Get your installations ready for Vista with InstallShield 12...."

Just because I can say only install for Vista doesn't mean that my installation is ready for Vista.

So, when is the Express 12 Service Pack coming out?

I feel a little cheated!

Is there a way to get a refund?

Maybe it's time for the Express users to change to a different installation product, InstallAware come to mind.

Gee, not only is it Vista Ready, but it's actually cheaper!

I can't be the only one running InstallShield 12 Express on Vista and making Vista installations?

If I was the only one, then I could understand why you wouldn't create a Service Pack just for me.

All of us Express users paid good money for this product and expect to get updates and service packs to fix issues and solutions that you have not delivered on.

Kind Regards,

Kumagai :mad:

benoit808
03-29-2007, 12:09 AM
I posted a question about a problem with Vista (http://community.macrovision.com/showthread.php?t=168119)... can you tell me if that's part of the problems you are experiencing or is it a separate issue?

Thanks

TheHouz
03-29-2007, 08:02 AM
No, that is not part of the service pack. I already answered your question.

I posted a question about a problem with Vista (http://community.macrovision.com/showthread.php?t=168119)... can you tell me if that's part of the problems you are experiencing or is it a separate issue?

Thanks

benoit808
03-29-2007, 03:53 PM
thank you!