PDA

View Full Version : System Cleaner for error 1722.

technojewel
01-16-2007, 12:34 AM
I am having a major problem with my Product setup. They are working fine for most of the system but on few systems it gives an error 1721 or 1722 while installation or uninstallation.

My major concern is the situation when this problem occurs on uninstallation. In this case I cannot uninstall or reinstall the setup. If I try to reinstall it says that the product is already installed. If I try to uninstall it it gives me error 1721 or 1722 at times. I tried cleaning the system by deleting the installation folder and the registry keys. Then when I tried to install it again gave the message that the product is already installed. Now, can someone tell me how can I manually clean the whole system so that I can reinstall the product? Can I make some cleaner that I can just run and it will clean the system?

I want to know how to fix this issue. Even if I log the uninstallation how it is going to help me? The product is already installed? If I create a new setup with the problem fix then also it won't work since the system won't allow me to install it. Can I fix the existing installation?

Please help me..this is very urgent. Thanks a lot in advance.

lsramos
01-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Did you ever get a response to this or find a resolution? I have a similar problem.

Scott