PDA

View Full Version : Error 27506. Please help

praveendran
10-27-2005, 09:00 AM
I have an installalation project with some SQL Scripts (ANSI format) to create an SQL server dababase. While installing im getting following error.
[Please also refer attachments]

Error 27506.Error executing SQL script CreateDB. Line 63. The identifier that starts with 'úúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúú in.

Then I had a look to the msilog, there the error is:

Error 27506.Error executing SQL script CreateDB. Line 63. The identifier that starts with 'úúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúú' is too long. Maximum length is 128. (103)

So i have changed the script format from ANSI to unicode and recompiled. while running the new kit, i got:

Error 27506.Error executing SQL script CreateDB. Line 61. Line 3: Incorrect syntax near 'GO'. (170)

please help..

praveendran
11-03-2005, 06:26 AM
And this behaviour is only happening when we are using installer with Microsoft application Verifier. Please refer the attached screen shot. (here all the activities of msiexec will be scanned and logged by app verifier).

Then I removed msiexec from app verifier and tried to install my kit. Now :confused: It is working without any error. friends, could u pls tell me how to resolve this...

thanks in advance