PDA

View Full Version : Missing pushbutton

YngveJoh
09-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Hello,

I've created a custom dialog that is shown if a certain criteria isn't met. The Installscript and conditions for this works as intended.

The custom dialog I created is a Clone of an existing dialog (PatchWelcome, if my memory serves me right). I've added a couple of text fields with information (no problem with those), and two pushbuttons that each launch the system default browser (using ShellExecute) with two different URLs.

The problem is that in design mode everything looks correct, but when I compile and run the setup, the pushbuttons have disappeared. To make them visible, I have to move the mouse over the area where I know they are located, then they magically appear.

I have tried every combination of "Bring to Front" and "Send to Back" on the components of the dialog, but the problem persists...

All help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Yngve

YngveJoh
09-08-2005, 02:26 AM
I've worked some more on the problem, and it seems like whatever control I put in the dialog in design mode, except Text (Label), disappears runtime.

Everything still looks OK designtime.

Kind regards,
Yngve

RobertDickau
09-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Does it work if you set the Tab Stop setting for the background bitmap control to True?

YngveJoh
09-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Thank you very much, Robert!

Setting the TabStop to true, and making sure tab indexes were in order, made the buttons visible without having to "mouse-over".

Once again, thank you.

Kind regards
Yngve