PDA

View Full Version : License Dialog

dhansen
07-19-2005, 12:26 PM
I use the following code to call my License Dialog but when it opens the box that should contain the agreement is empty. I verified the license.txt file contains the proper text and the file is in the Support Folder.

nResult = SdLicense2( szTitle, szOpt1, szOpt2, SUPPORTDIR ^ "license.txt", bLicenseAccepted );

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dean

chrishein
07-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Did you modify the License dialog in the dialog editor? This is a known issue with our dialog editor. You'll need to revert that dialog to get it to show correctly. If that isn't the case there's probably something else going on.

Hope that helps,
Chris

cheenang
08-16-2006, 12:33 AM
Hi chrishein,

This is quite an old post but I hope you could get back to me on this. I'm having the same issue and I've confirmed it to be the case. But unfortunately, I need to modify the dialogs so that they all look the same standard size etc. Is there a work around or can I look into the coding (if it is available) for SdLicenseRTF dialog to change it so that it will work. It is rather odd because it seems to be okay for most languages but Traditional Chinese and Japanese.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Cheen.