PDA

View Full Version : Question about Dialog's and Sequence

rdemarco
07-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Hi,

Can anyone please help me understand a little more about how Dialog's and Sequence works. I want to add the the DestinationFolder Dialog to my sequence of Dialogs but when I right click at the position I want to insert the dialog the insert/remove/move up/move down are all greyed out? I'm assuming is has something to do with is being in a tree structure (see attachment for screen shot).

How would I go about for example inserting this pre-defined dialog in this sequence? I know I can using the dialog wizard and that will allow me to insert it but what about dialog's that are already on the Dialog View?

Thanks, Rick

Stefan Krueger
07-15-2005, 02:22 AM
Basically, you edit the Behaviour of the Next button of the previous dialog to call the DestinationFolder dialog. And similarly the Back button of the subsequent dialog. And of course adjust the Next and Back buttons on the DestinationFolder dialog itself.
The siĀ“mple Insert mechanism only works if it's a straight sequence, with no branches. Otherwise you will have to handle the Events Behaviour and associated Conditions by manually editing it in the dialog editor.

rdemarco
07-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks Stefan, works well... :)