PDA

View Full Version : Demoshild 8.0 Problems

oldeboy
05-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Hello,

i have 2 big Problems mit Demoshild 8.0.
This Project is made un Demoshild 7.53 and convert to 8.0

1. You cannot resize Quicklink Buttons (i have read many threads in this forum but no one works)
2. If i change the position of a Quicklink Button, save, and open again the the szene so this have no effect, the Button is still on the old position

What i have to do - HELP!!!!!

Chandy Navarata
05-09-2005, 01:08 PM
You can change the position of the quick link object using the X and Y settings in the property dialog under the General tab.

A quick link object will resize itself based on its contents. However, if you wish to choose the dimensions, you should turn on the 'User defined size' setting on Object Styles tab and then use the Width and Height settings on the General tab.

Regards,

Findingfreedom
05-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Hello,

i have 2 big Problems mit Demoshild 8.0.
This Project is made un Demoshild 7.53 and convert to 8.0

1. You cannot resize Quicklink Buttons (i have read many threads in this forum but no one works)
2. If i change the position of a Quicklink Button, save, and open again the the szene so this have no effect, the Button is still on the old position

What i have to do - HELP!!!!!

That's only the tip of the Iceburg. Demoshield is near useless when importing demos from 7.53. copy and paste actions, and even the speed of the actual running demo are severely broken. My advice: Start from scratch in Demoshield 8. That's the only useful way to make sure everything works how it should. I've unfortunately had the same problem. I regret upgrading at all and will be very hesitant to order anything from this company again.