PDA

View Full Version : Need to get into InstallShield 10.5 Beta Testing forum.

Patrickk
10-29-2004, 10:30 AM
I need to get into the InstallShield 10.5 Beta Testing Forum to log a bug. I can't find any page where it is possible to sign up as a Beta Tester. I have been instructed from higher up to get in on this, as we have a major Patch issue that gets fixed by 10.5, but causes a different problem on uninstall. I see the Installshield 10.5 Beta Forum link but cannot access it without a password. The password sent to my boss does not work for me.

Please direct me to the sign up page so I can get a password.

Thanks.
PatrickK
Roxio Inc.

Stefan Krueger
10-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Signup information and community password at http://www.installshield.com/beta/is105/betastart.asp

BTW I wonder how you received 10.5 beta if you are not enrolled in the beta program?

Patrickk
10-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Thanks Stefan,
I mentioned in my first message that the password for my boss does not work for me. My boss downloaded it after he signed up for the Beta Testing. But he couldn't remember how he signed up. I took over the machine he set the 10.5 on so I can further research a patching problem we were both working on. I may have found an issue and would like to see if anyone else has come across this.

Thanks again,
Patrick

KarenN
10-29-2004, 05:19 PM
I am the Project Manager for InstallShield 10.5 please email directly and I will try to get your question answered.
Regards,
Karen

knowicki@macrovision.com